Online Resource for College Mental Health
ULifeline is a comprehensive, confidential, online resource center for college students regarding mental and emotional health.ULifeline @ HCC Free Mental Health Apps (Open to Public & Veterans)
Additional Academic Resources
- Khan Academy (Youtube)-Math, Science, Computers, Arts/Humanities, and many others
- HCC Professor Douglas Bump-Math (Prealgebra/Introductory/Intermediate/College Algebra)
- PatrickJMT (Youtube)-Math
- Math Vids-Math
- My Open Math-Math Self Study
- Professor Leonard (Youtube)
- Flipped Math-Math
- 14 other Math YouTube Channels for Students
- HCC Library Tutoring Resources (Math)
- HCC Tutoring (Various Subjects):
Writing & English
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Biology, A&P, and Microbiology (HCC Professor Dr. Jyoti Wagle)-Course Guides
- HCC Library Tutoring Resources
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Resources
- HCC Tutoring (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and other Various Subjects):
Free or Open Courses
Open Courseware is a free and open digital publication of high-quality college and university-level educational materials.
- Free HCC Course Credits from Sophia
- Carnegie Mellon Open Learning Initiative
- MIT Open Courseware
- Yale Open Courseware
- Open Education Consortium
- Open Education Resources Commons
Contact an HCC Counselor
HCC Counselors are licensed professionals with master's or doctoral degrees who offer free, time-limited, short-term counseling to currently enrolled students.
Students with documented disability may also qualify for accommodations at HCC. Visit our Ability Services Page to learn more about accommodations.
Contact a counselor to schedule an appointment todayCounselors @ HCC Accommodations through Ability Services
The information provided by external resources - including third-party websites - is designed to provide helpful information on topics and community resources. HCC does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content, use, or availability of resources provided by external websites or agencies. HCC makes no representations as to the eligibility of any particular student to receive any benefit or the effects – such as those impacting immigration status – that accepting a resource may have on a student. Students in populations that may have specific additional needs are encouraged to seek advice from a relevant professional or reputable resources, such as immigration counsel or a qualified website.