Accept or Decline Awards

About the process

In order to get your financial aid you must complete the Accept/Decline awards process. Login to MyHCC and choose My Financial Aid and:
  1. Choose the aid year.
  2. Review the details of your award package. Some of the awards are automatically accepted for you.
  3. Accept, reduce or decline the loans offered to you.*
  4. Use the links provided to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.*
* These steps must be done before your funds can be applied to your student account for tuition and fees.