Primarily serving the Acres Homes and surrounding communities near I-45 North and Little York Road, the Acres Homes Campus offers academic and workforce training courses day, evenings and Saturdays, student support services, a student lounge, classrooms and lab space, as well as electronic resource center.
The Acres Homes Campus also offers fast-track continuing education certificates that give students an opportunity to enter the workforce with six months of training or less. Programs include Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) and Medical Business Office Professional.
Available at the Acres Homes Campus:
- Classes offered day, evening and weekends
- Student activities and cultural awareness events
- University transfer courses
- Adult Basic Education (GED and ESL)
- Continuing education courses
- Electronic Resource Center
- Student lounge
- Admissions and registration assistance
- Advising services
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify. For more information
For more information about the campus or for registration assistance, call 713-718-6900.