Adult High School
Search Adult High School classes
Request more Information
- HCCS Adult High School began over forty years ago as one of the landmark programs of the college. In partnerships with local ISDs, HCCS began offering night school and credit recovery courses to local students. All of the courses are taught by certified teachers and TEA approved.
- We offer all courses needed to complete a Texas High School Diploma Graduation Plan.
Tuition & Application
- $175.00 Credit Recovery (per ½ credit)
- $275.00 Original credit (per ½ credit)
*If you already have an HCC Id number you do not need to submit an online application*
If this is your first time registering with Houston Community College Systems, contact your school counselor and they will provide you with the HCCS-AHS Approval form. This form is not available online, only your counselor can provide it to you/parent.
*If you are not currently enrolled in a public, charter or private school please contact our office directly.*
New Students Only
- Click the link below to start the application process:
- Scroll down and Click on “Take the first step: Apply HCC”
- Click on “Start New Application”
- Click on “Adult High School”
- Complete the entire application. Leave nothing blank, doing so can prolong the process.
Dates to Remember
All Registration will be handled manually by the AHS Team. School counselors are to submit your AHS approval form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (713.718.7708).
Fall 2023 Class dates are as follows:
- Session I: Registration 8/9/23 through 8/31/23
- Session I: Classes start 9/8/23 thru 10/22/23
- Session II: Registration 8/9/23 through 10/19/23
Session II: Classes start 10/27/23 thru 12/10/23
* Orientation is Mandatory (virtual)*
- Session 1 orientation – 8/31/23 @ 6:30 pm
- Session 2 orientation – 10/19/23 @ 6:30 pm
- Saturday 8-12 or Sunday 1-5
- Friday 5:30-9:30 and Saturday 8-12
Virtual - All Classes Online