How to know if you need to complete the Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2)
If you have the "Texas Success Initiative College Readiness Requirements" Checklist on your pre-enrollment To-do List in the Student Center, you have to be placed into core courses one of two ways.
- Have an approved exemption (reason) for not taking Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2); or
- Take the Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2)
Not all new students are required to complete the Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2). Several exemptions are available to students who meet certain criteria. Exemptions for students usually fall into one of the categories below.
If you meet any of the exemption requirements listed below, please upload your test scores, transcripts or supporting document in your Student Center by:
- Visiting myeagle.hccs.edu.
- Selecting "Student Sign In."
- Selecting "Checklist" box/tile to complete "Texas Success Initiative (TSI) College Readiness Requirements" To-do List on the Onboarding and Pre-enrollment Checklist.
- Select the Upload Button.
- Upload test score, transcripts or supporting document.
Test Score Exemption Requirements
If you meet any of the score requirements listed below, upload your test scores in your Student Center.