HCC Eagle Market at HCC Central
Sharing is Caring
Now is a great time to share with your Eagle Family.
About the HCC Eagle Market
The HCC Eagle Market is a Success and Completion Intervention program to help HCC students stay on course and finish strong.
- The Eagle Market is open to currently enrolled HCC students, HCC faculty and staff.
- Students must present a valid HCC student ID.
- Visitors will complete a brief questionnaire before starting the food- selection process.
- Visitors can choose between Grab-N-Go and Self Selection as food- selection options, depending on need and time constraints.
- After completing the food-selection process, visitors will be required to check out with the Eagle Market staff.
- While there is no limit on the number of visits to the HCC Eagle Market, it is designed to provide momentary aid.
- Visitors with more-critical food insecurities, we recommend a basic- needs assessment with a counselor or financial aid coach to make every attempt to provide additional community resources
The above criteria are applicable to the on-campus HCC Eagle Market.
HCC Eagle Market hours are subject to change each semester.
HCC Eagle Market Item Color Code for item acquisition
Protein and Protein Alternatives (Max 5 Items)
Fruits and Vegetables (Max 3)
Grains, Breads, Cereal, Rice, Pasta (Max 3)
Snacks and Sweets (Max 2)
Beverages - MAX 2 | Toiletries - MAX 3 | Baby Items - MAX 3
To help restock the HCC Eagle Market
The HCC Eagle Market has shelves based on the following food/meal categories, such as Breakfast, Lunch or Snack items.
The Adopt-A-Shelf program allows supporters to make contributions per shelf. Consider making your contributions based on the categories appearing on the following pages.
Make it a team goal! HCCdepartments and divisions are welcomed to contribute as a group to fill a shelf.
- Small cereal boxes/packets
- Individually wrapped breakfast sandwiches Breakfast bars (any type)
- Instant breakfast powders Individual Oatmeal
- Dried Fruit / Single fruit cups
- Small Honey (1 oz. or small packets in bulk) Single-serving sugar packs
- Small individually wrapped raisins Single-serving instant coffee packets Single-serving tea packets
- Single-serving frozen breakfast foods
- Individually packaged chicken (such as, Swanson white chunk chicken or Star-Kist Chicken creations)
- Individually packaged tuna fish (such as, chicken of the sea) Individually packaged smoked salmon (such as, chicken of the sea) Single-serving chips
- Mini-sized sodas (7.5 oz.)
- Small packaged (6 pack) 8-12oz. water Small size peanut butter
- Cup a Soups
- Mini-sandwiches (if individually wrapped/packaged) Crackers
- Small pasta Ramen noodles
- Mac-n-cheese cups
- Dry Pasta
- Small Sauces for pasta Rice
- Couscous Quinoa cups
- Vegetable cups (such as, Libby’s microwavable vegetable cups) Beans in a cup ( such as, Kroger Cut Green Beans with Sea Salt) Small packs of dry beans
- Single-serving meals (Individually wrapped)
- Single-serving hamburgers (beef or pork) (Individually wrapped) Single serving hotdogs (beef or pork) (Individually wrapped) Mac-n-cheese cups
- Nonfat dray mild and Powdered milk Instant Ramen Noodles
- Potatoes flakes
- All types of snack bars Individually packaged chips
- Single serving of pudding, Jell-O, crackers and cheese packs Individually packaged cookies
- Individually packaged Granola bars Individually packaged Popcorn Pretzels (single serving)
- Meat sticks (beef/turkey jerky, etc.) Veggie broth snack single-served cups Variety tea packs
- Individually packaged Fruit juices/small Gatorades
- Small packaged (6 pack) 8-12oz bottled water
- Individually packaged Cheese sticks Apple sauce
- Individual nuts and seeds
- Bumble Bee Snack/Salad Kit, Chicken and Tuna
- Can openers
- Single-serving condiments
- Small first-aid items (alcohol wipes, antiseptic Band-Aids) Small sandwich bags
- Small, single-serving peanut packs (move under snacks)
- Individual Plastic ware
- AAA batteries AA batteries
- Garbage bags
- Small dishwashing soaps (12 oz.) Cleaning wipes
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent (small, 20–40 oz.) Bleach (small, 20–30 oz.)
- Phone charger
- Small shaving creams Individually wrapped bar soap
- Small liquid body soap
- Small shampoo, Small conditioner, Small Toothpaste
- Toothbrush, Dental floss. Toilet paper
- Small Paper towel rolls, Small deodorants
- Small packaged antibacterial Sanitizer wipes, Hand and body lotion
- Diapers/pull-ups (any size)
- Feminine products: tampons/ napkins/personal wipes packs Baby food (4 oz. pouches)
- Small creams/lotion
- Small, packaged baby wipes
- Baby ointment (Desitin, Aquaphor, A&D Diaper Rash, Butt Paste)
- Small, soft blankets
- Baby formula (powder)
- Distilled water for baby formula
- Pens/Pencils (mechanical preferred) File folders
- Spiral notebooks
- Paper (college-ruled, blank, colored, construction)
- Poster board (white and colored)
- Plastic organizing packs Tape
- Glue sticks