Fig Loans $1000 Scholarship for Social Impact
Aug 7, 2017
The Fig Loans Scholarship helps students who aspire to be a positive force of change in their communities. If you have the desire to make a difference with your career, we would love to hear your story!
Who are we looking for? (Eligibility)
• Full-time student enrolled in a two year, four year, or graduate program
• Attending school OR permanent address in the greater Houston area (if your parents live in Houston and you grew up here, you’re eligible!)
• All majors are welcome; impact comes in all different forms and we celebrate that!
• Permanent residents or U.S. Citizens
What do we need from you? (Application)
• Current college transcript
• 400 to 800 word essay on the following topic:
“What’s an issue in your community that you’re passionate about? How did you become passionate about this issue, have you been involved with solving that issue, and how do you plan to use your education to affect long lasting change?”
The deadline for submission is September 15, 2017.
Please send your resume, current college transcript and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org include your name in the title of your email. After the submission deadline, our team will review all applications and select a winner!
For more information contact: Chris Ardoin, Financial Coach 713.718.8075
Fig Tech Inc. will not use scholarship applicant’s personal information for solicitation or marketing at any point in time.